Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

22 March 2013

April 2013 release: 'The Wish List' by Jane Costello



Emma and her friends are about to turn thirty, and for Emma it’s a defining moment. Defined, that is, by her having achieved none of the things she’d imagined she would.

Her career is all wrong, her love life is a mess and that rambling country house she pictured herself in simply never materialised.

Moreover, she’s never seen the Northern Lights, mastered the guitar, jumped out of a plane or snogged anyone famous – just some of the aspirations declared on a list the girls compiled fifteen years ago.

As an endless round of birthday parties sees Emma hurtle towards her own thirtieth, she sets about addressing these issues. But, as she discovers with hilarious consequences, some of them are trickier to achieve than she’d thought…

Good news for Jane Costello (and all chick lit) fans! On the 11th of April, Costello's sixth novel 'The Wish List' will hit the shelves. I personally love the sound of this story, which focuses all around an upcoming birthday and a list of goals the heroine, Emma, wants to have achieved by the day she turns 30. I'm a sucker for basically any novel that has something to do with lists (making lists just makes everything more organised, and who doesn't love the feeling of actually being able to scratch something off that list?), so I will definitely be checking out this novel!   

Click here to pre-order the book on Amazon!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha what a coincidence, I LOVE making lists for absolutely everything. I do mean, EVERYTHING! I have soooooo many lists in my drawer and daily planner. This book sounds like so much fun, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm exactly the same; if I can make a list for something, I will! It makes me feel structured and organized, I can't help it, haha. Thanks so much for the comment, Marie! :)

      Delete