Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

17 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books on My Summer TBR List

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List

I missed last week's Top Ten Tuesday, but this Tuesday I have another great top 10 of books lined up for all of you! This week's list includes the 10 summer 2014 releases I am most excited about. It was quite tricky to only pick 10 books, since lots of amazing novels are hitting the shelves in the upcoming weeks. Which ones are you looking forward to the most? I'd love to hear from you!
 


1. Holly Martin - 'One Hundred Proposals'



Oh my, this book sounds SO amazing! I've heard great things from other bloggers and this has definitely added to the excitement as well. I haven't ready any of Holly's work before, but I honestly can't wait to pick up 'One Hundred Proposals', so sure I'm going to love this!
 


2. Katy Regan - 'The Story of You'



A lovely cover and a very promising read! The blurb doesn't give too much away, but I'm already quite captivated by it and can't wait to find out more about the story inside!
 


3. Cathy Bramley - 'Ivy Lane: Summer'



Not too long ago I received a review copy of the first part of Cathy Bramley's 'Ivy Lane' series. In July, the second part of the series, 'Summer', is coming up and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next in the story!
 


4. Lindsey Kelk - 'What a Girl Wants'



I need my Lindsey Kelk fix every six months, and I'm so excited the sequel to 'About a Girl' will be hitting the shelves in July! 'What a Girl Wants' promises to be a great read and it's at the top of my holiday to-read list this year.



5. Nicola Doherty - 'Poppy Does Paris'


This summer the first part of Nicola Doherty's new five-part book series 'Girls On Tour' will be released. I read Nicola's book 'If I Could Turn Back Time' not too long ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I love the idea of this series, five girls in five different cities, and I can't wait to read about Poppy's adventures in Paris!
 


6. Claire Sandy - 'What Would Mary Berry Do?'



I love 'The Great British Bake Off' and this book promises to be a great read for fans of baking and Mary Berry. I'm really excited about it and hope it won't disappoint!



7. Dani Atkins - 'The Story of Us'



Love love LOVE the cover of this book! The description also sound amazing, a perfect romantic tale for those long summer days... So looking forward to this one!




8. Colette Cadle - 'First We Take Manhattan'



I've been lucky enough to already have a review copy of this book waiting for me, but that doesn't mean I'm any less excited about its upcoming summer release. Colette Caddle is a great writer and I'm really excited to read her newest release and find out what others think of it!




9. Sinead Moriarty - 'The Secrets Sisters Keep'



I love Sinead Moriarty's novel and her upcoming release sounds like a must-read. I love the fact that the book tells the story of three sisters and I'm already looking forward to finding out more about these three different storylines.



10. Amanda Prowse - 'Will You Remember Me?'



I'm 100% sure this book is going to make me cry like crazy, but sometimes those reads can be exactly what you need. I love the gorgeous cover and am sure this book will make an impact! 

Which summer 2014 reads are you looking forward to?

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I love the look of What Would Mary Berry Do?, am definitely going to look out for that one. Happy reading this summer :)

    ReplyDelete