Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

21 May 2015

Upcoming release: 'Coming Up Roses' by Rachael Lucas!


Would-be gardener Daisy can’t believe her luck when her parents announce they’re off on a midlife crisis gap year, leaving her in charge of their gorgeous garden. After a turbulent few months, a spot of quiet in the countryside is just what she needs.

A shoulder to cry on wouldn't go amiss either - so when Daisy comes across Elaine and Jo, she breathes a sigh of relief. But her new friends are dealing with dramas of their own…

As Daisy wrestles the garden into something resembling order, her feelings for handsome Irishman George begin to take root. Daisy’s heart’s desire − her parent’s garden − is under threat, and Daisy's forced to confront nosey neighbours and fight greedy developers. Village life is turning out to be far from peaceful.

Today is quite a big day with some pretty fabulous book releases which I'm all really excited about. I decided to pick one release which I can't wait to read to share with all of you today, which is Racheal Lucas' new novel 'Coming Up Roses'! I love the cover and the description of the story promises a captivating and lovely read. I'm lucky to have a review copy of 'Coming Up Roses' waiting for me and I really look forward to picking it up and checking it out as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment