Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

30 June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books I've Read So Far in 2015

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top 10 Books I've Read So Far in 2015!
A fun Top 10 list for this week! We're already halfway into 2015 and I've had the pleasure of reading a lot of great books during these six months. Today I'd like to share my 10 favourite 2015 reads so far with you and I'd love to hear from you with some book recommendations! 



1. Lindsey Kelk - 'What a Girl Wants'





2. Bree Darcy - 'Don't Mention the Rock Star'




3. Anna Bell - 'Don't Tell the Brides-to-Be' 






4. Cathy Bramley - 'Ivy Lane'





5. Nicholas Sparks - 'The Longest Ride'





6. Lucy Robinson - 'The Day We Disappeared'





7. Iona Grey - 'Letters to the Lost'





8. Rachel Hollis - 'Sweet Girl'





9. Rachael Lucas - 'Coming Up Roses'





10. Traci Borum - 'Finding the Rainbow'

13 comments:

  1. Don't mention the rock star has a killer cover. All of these look great. Thanks for sharing.

    Great list! Thanks for sharing.

    Here are my Top 10 for the year

    And here's a a $30 giveaway at Aamazon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really honored to be part of this list. Thanks Jody!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Traci, your book deserves its place! :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, I really like your list! By the looks of things, I think you would really like "One Small Act of Kindness" by Lucy Dillon. The perfect happy ending and feel-good book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, K. That sounds like a promising read, thanks for sharing, am adding it to my TBR as we speak!

      Delete
  4. I really enjoyed The Longest Ride as well. Nice list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Thanks for the recommendations! I've definitely added several to my to-read list!

    Check out my TTT post this week: https://greenishbookshelf.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/top-10-tuesday-top-10-books-ive-read-so-far-in-2015/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jane, thanks so much for following and for taking the time to leave a comment! :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by and for sharing your own TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great list... looking at reading the day we disappeared next :-)

    ReplyDelete