Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

31 December 2015

My Top 10 Best Books of 2015!

2015 was a fabulous year when talking about books! I managed to read almost 165 books this year and discovered some pretty amazing stories that will stay with me for quite some time to come! I had a hard time picking my 10 favourites of 2015, but here they are. All of them worth picking up, especially if you're a chick lit fan like me!

Which books did you consider the best of 2015? I'd love to hear from you! 


Lucy Robinson - 'The Day We Disappeared'
Rachel Hollis - 'Sweet Girl'
Iona Grey - 'Letters to the Lost'
Traci Borum - 'Finding the Rainbow'
Victoria Connelly - 'The Rose Girls'



Kate Kerrigan - 'The Dress'
Cathy Bramley - 'Appleby Farm'
Nicholas Sparks - 'See Me'
Stacy Juba - 'Fooling Around with Cinderella'
Mandy Baggot - 'One Wish in Manhattan'

No comments:

Post a Comment