Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

9 January 2016

Ringing in the New Year Book Tag!

What better way to officially ring in the new year, blogging style, than with a fun book tag?! Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking. So, I had a look around and found the 'Ringing in the New Year' book tag over at The Candid Cover! So, once again, Happy New Year to all of you and if you feel like joining in with the fun, please make sure to leave your link below in the comments!

Best book/series that you’ve read in 2015
 I actually posted my top 10 of favourite books from last year on my blog at the end of December, click here to have a look. It was really difficult to pick only 10 books because 2015 was quite a good book year, I though!

 
Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year
I read chick lit novels by Tracie Banister and Stacy Juba which I really loved last year, so I already look forward to hopefully reading more of these authors in the new year!

Most anticipated book turned movie?
I'm quite excited to see 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'; I know it's going to be just awful, but I can't help being both curious and excited about it, haha! I also read Jojo Moyes' 'Me Before You' is being turned into a film, so that's also one I can't wait to see. OH, and of course the next Nicholas Sparks adaptation! <3

Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight (if there is one)
Uhm, almost all male Nicholas Sparks characters? Oh, and Mr. Darcy, please!

What’s on your TBR for 2016? (Top 5 will suffice if its an extremely long list!)
There are a LOT of books which I am incredibly excited about to read in 2016. However, my main goal for this year is to completely catch up with my TBR-pile. I've got too many books which I still need to review, so I really want to make sure that pile at least won't GROW this year!

How many books do you hope to read in 2016?
I don't really care about how many books I will read this year; the most important thing is to continue to see reading as something fun, not something I must do. However, I do hope I will be able to at least reach the same amount of books I read last year, which was around 150-160.

Will you participate in the Goodreads Reading Challenge (or any others)?
Yessss, I have a goal of 165 books to read for 2016, so we'll see whether I can reach that goal by the end of December! However, I also really want to look around for some other cool challenges this year, so if you have some suggestions, please let me know!

Any New Year’s Resolutions? (bookish and otherwise)
Yes, I do! Click here to read the blog post I posted earlier this week with my top 10 resolutions for 2016!

4 comments:

  1. I love your responses!! Thank you so much for doing the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole it from ya :D Here is the link >> http://lilacdiaries.blogspot.in/2016/01/ringing-in-new-year-book-tag.html

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, so glad you joined in with the fun, Ria. Will check out your list straight away! :)

      Delete