Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

12 January 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To But Didn't

'Top Ten Tuesday' is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. I love making lists, so this feature fits me perfectly! If you also take part in this feature or have any additions to my lists, please get in touch; I'd love to hear from you!
 
 
Top Ten 2015 Reseases I Meant to Get to But Didn't

Oh my. I'm afraid this week's top 10 could even be a top 30 for me, because there have been a lot of 2015 releases I really really wanted to read but ended up not even buying for all kinds of reasons. At least this week's TTT reminds me of all these great novels and fingers crossed I'll be able to give them a read this year!

Be sure to share your own TTT's in the comments section below; I'd love to hear from you! 



1. Miranda Dickinson - 'A Parcel for Anna Browne'


 I love Miranda Dickinson; it's as simple as that. Her novels always cheer me up and I just want to read anything she has ever written! I guess I was secretly hoping I would get a review copy of 'A Parcel for Anna Browne', but unfortunately I didn't. It's at the top of my to-buy list, though, so hopefully I'll be able to read it soon!



2. Cecelia Ahern - 'The Marble Collector'
 

Cecelia Ahern is another one of my favourites and I was keeping my fingers crossed for a copy of 'The Marble Collector' for Christmas. I ended up not getting the book, so I'm going to get it next time I'm doing a big book shop!



3. Giovanna Fletcher - 'Dream a Little Dream'


Another novel which I can't believe I didn't read in 2015! Giovanna Fletcher's novels are fantastic and I just know this book will be another brilliant read, so why didn't I read it? That's a great question indeed!



4. Lindsey Kelk - 'Always the Bridesmaid'
 

Yes... I don't even know where to begin with this one. I always get Lindsey Kelk's books as soon as they come out, but somehow that didn't happen with this one. I really really REALLY want to read it, though!



5. Ali McNamara - 'The Little Flower Shop By the Sea'


 Same goes for this one as well. Ali McNamara's chick lit novels are the best and I need this book in my life; 2016 can't end until I've finally read it!



6. Melissa Hill - 'The Hotel on Mulberry Bay'


While I was looking through my 2015 releases list I stumbled upon this Melissa Hill book. Somehow I got the feeling this book wasn't promoted as much, because I hardly heard anything about it (or was it just me?). However, Melissa Hill is another great author, so really hope I will be able to get a copy of this sometime soon. 



7. Lucy Holliday - 'A Night in With Audrey Hepburn'


I finally got a copy of this book while I was in the UK in December and I can't wait to read it! I've heard many good things and am really curious to check out this new author!



8. Kirsty Greenwood - 'The Vintage Guide to Love and Romance'
 

I loved Kirsty Greenwood's debut novel, but never got to actually picking up her second book. Once again, I've only heard good things, so need to read this in 2016, no excuses!



9. Erica James - 'The Dandelion Years'
 

I planned to finally check out author Erica James in 2015, but in the end I got too caught up reading all my other review books and it just didn't happen. Fingers crossed for 2016?!



10. Carole Matthews - 'The Cake Shop in the Garden'
I can't believe I didn't read a Carole Matthews novel in 2015; what a waste! Luckily this means I've got some Carole books waiting for me, like 'The Cake Shop in the Garden'!

4 comments:

  1. I love the illustrative covers on these books. I'm only familiar with Cecelia Ahern, but I'll have to put these others on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never heard of "A night with Audrey Hepburn" but that sounds interesting and i will look it up.
    Great list :)

    My TTT: http://booksbeautifylife.blogspot.de/2016/01/top-ten-tuesday-2015-releases-i-havent.html

    ReplyDelete