Page Links

Home      About      Reviews      Contact     

6 January 2017

Ringing in the New Year Book Tag!

Happy new year! I´m sure I am not the only one that is still getting used to it actually being 2017 instead of 2016. So far I have been lucky enough to still have some time off from work, so I decided what better way to start off the new blogging year than with a fun book tag! This is the ´Ringing in the New Year Book Tag´ which I found on Book Adventures. Be sure to join in with the fun, and if you do, do not forget to leave your link in the comments section below! :)


Best book/series that you’ve read in 2016.
I actually have not read that many new series in 2016. However, even if I had I still think I would have the same favourite, namely Katy Colins´ ´The Lonely Hearts Travel Club´ series, which is a simply fantastic chick lit series I could not get enough of and I already cannot wait to see what else will happen in the series in the new year!

Authors that you’ve recently found and would like to read more of in the new year.
One of them is definitely Katy Colins, as mentioned above, but I also got to check out Meredith Schorr in 2016, whose two novels I loved, and I also really enjoyed reading Tracie Bannister´s ´Twin Piques´ and I luckily already have another one of her books waiting for me, so I´m really excited about that as well.

Most anticipated book turned movie/TV show.
I actually just searched on the Internet for quite a long time but could not find any book that is being turned into a film or TV show in 2017 which I am actually excited about. That really is too bad, perhaps something will come along in the next few months...!? However, most likely something Jane Austen-related will be released, so that is something I can always get excited about.

Name a character that you wouldn’t mind sharing a kiss with at midnight.
Yeah, I´m still going with Mr. Darcy on this one. He continues to be the best book boyfriend out there; I actually secretly hope there will be someone to knock him off the first place position in the new year...!


What’s on your TBR for 2017.
I already have quite a number of review books waiting for me. I hope I will be able to catch up on all my reading in the new year. I also really hope I will be able to read more for fun, so not just for reviewing purposes. And I want to read some more Jane Austen-related fiction in 2017, that is something I definitely plan on doing.

How many books do you plan to read in 2017.
I think I set my goal at around 150 books.

Will you participate in the Goodreads reading challenge or any  other.
Yes, just like the last few years I will be taking part in the Goodreads Reading Challenge. I hit my goal of 165 books in 2016, but I decided to go with slightly less for 2017: 150 books.

Any New Year’s resolutions (Bookish, Blogging, Otherwise).
I actually decided to not really go for any New Year´s resolutions this year and just see what the year will bring me... We will see how that will work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment